Welcome back to Aberdeen Fishkeepers Forum

My tanks

Admin
    Admin

My tanks

Post by Admin on January 13th 2010, 11:39 am

My large tank up until a couple of months ago contained a green terror (aequidens rivulatus), red tail black shark and a pair of Bristlenose plecs,
    [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

due to a couple of years of trying (unsuccesfully) to find tankmates that the GT would not eat i eventually let him go to a new home, around the same time i got a couple of female guppies just to populate the tank a bit, set up another couple of tanks for fry etc moved everything around, so today it is looking like this

Main tank 120L

breeding/ female guppy tank 55L

Fry tank 28L, complete with dora ornament so my daughter doesnt moan about me taking over her tank lol!

Enjoy

Last edited by Ross on January 15th 2010, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Naughty T
    Site Regular
    Site Regular

Re: My tanks

Post by Naughty T on January 13th 2010, 12:44 pm

I find my guppy fry do ok in the main tank,they are clever little buggers and know where to hide.

Loving the dora ornament LOL

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on January 13th 2010, 12:46 pm

Laughing yeah they'd probably be ok, just trying to keep males and females seperate atm for selective breeding
    Ross
    Admin

Post by Ross on June 13th 2010, 4:36 am

well haven't updated this in a while, but im starting to get all my tanks stocked and fixed up etc so here goes..

55 litre, being used for possible breeding atm 1 x male Pelvicachromis taeniatus and 1 x female kribensis

28 litre shrimp and snail tank... still havent got any shrimp yet though

60 litre corner tank, currently housing 1 x albino cory 2 x peppered cories and some juvi guppies, until i can get my dwarf puffers
    [Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]

85 litre (the wifes tank). 5 x neons 2 x brichardi 1 x yoyo loach 1 x sun catfish 2 x bn plecs 1 x platinum gourami
    [Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is August 18th 2018, 12:33 pm